Welcome to Lovebug Scrapbooking's "INSPIRE US!" blog hop!! Our blog hops take place on the last Saturday of every month. Thanks so much for joining us!
If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Lovebug Scrapbooking and start the Hop. You won't want to miss all the inspiration from our members....... or the prizes :-)
Our theme for July is "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I have a tag and a few cards to share.
Sorry for the late posting, my router has been acting up since last night!! I used an adorable digital stamp from Some Odd Girl for this birthday tag:
Sorry for the late posting, my router has been acting up since last night!! I used an adorable digital stamp from Some Odd Girl for this birthday tag:
Here'a a close up of her sparkly headband:
I printed her on watercolor paper & color her with watercolor paints- I also used GCD paper, ink and my Stickles. My daughter is in love with this and wants me to save it until her birthday (next May)!
We had two different birthday parties this afternoon. One for Phineas' buddy who's turning five-here's her card:
I used paper from Scrappin Sports Stuff, ribbon from Nashville Wraps, my circle punch & alphabet stickers.
We had two different birthday parties this afternoon. One for Phineas' buddy who's turning five-here's her card:
I used Tiny Tia from Some Odd Girl and papers & dew drops from my stash & I doodled up a storm with my Uniball & Stickles. Teagen's buddy also celebrated his birthday today but we needed a different card (something a little less playful) for him, since he's turning nine- here's his card:
I used paper from Scrappin Sports Stuff, ribbon from Nashville Wraps, my circle punch & alphabet stickers.
This blog hop will run from today, July 31st until August 3rd. We will be drawing for winners on August 4th on the Lovebug blog. Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is Liz







Cute tag! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI can see why your daughter loves this - it is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job you did on the tag! No wonder you already have a "taker" for it, LOL!
ReplyDeleteLizzy
Oh! Those are super adorable! Love those cute little dolls!
ReplyDeleteI really like the use of colors on your projects. Great work!
ReplyDelete