Happy Wednesday! My usual Wednesday post is Wordless Wednesday (I share photos of our recent activities,accomplishments, etc...) But today's Wordless Wednesday has been postponed a week since I am this week's Growing in Unity Girl!
Welcome to Day Three of Growing in Unity! One of the things I love about Unity Stamps is their versatility! I love the way you mix different stamps from different sets (and it still works beautifully)!! Today I have a card to share.
I used my Unity Donna Downey "Insightful Meadows" flower stamp but also used a sentiment from Unity's July Store Kit. I had fun playing with ink colors.
Here's a close up:
I made this card using no patterned paper (GASP)!! I know, I know... but sometimes it's good to stretch out of your box, creatively speaking. I used lots of ink, a touch of Stickles, white, pink and brown cardstock and my trusty Uniball pen.
I also wanted to share an altered box I made (earlier this year) using lots of Adornit paper, ink, my Sizzix, some recycled cardboard, embossing powder & Unity Stamps:
I made this for Bradley when he bridged from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts earlier this year. He uses it for his Scouting memorabilia. Since Boy Scouts meet on Wednesday, it seemed appropriate to share.
Come back tomorrow for more Unity goodness (and be sure to leave a comment so you'll have a chance to win some Unity stamps)! A random winner will be drawn this weekend! See you tomorrow!!






It was nice to get to know you a bit over at Unity's blog. Your card is fabulous. What a fun challenge to use know dp. Love the altered box too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty of a card! I love the colors and the bit of sparkle you added :)
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous Insightful Meadows card! Don't you just love how versatile Unity's sets can be? Love your doodling in the white gel pen--adds the perfect touch! Sweet memorabilia box, too! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteWOW! These are super pretty! I love that red/pink one! So beautiful! Great getting to know more about you and your passion for Unity:)
ReplyDeleteGreat colors on the card! Cute box for your Boy Scout!
ReplyDeleteWow Tanya, I absolutely love the pinks in the flowers...fantastic colors you chose! Your card is gorgeous and that ribbon/fiber on the card is awesome too! Your boy scout little box is darling! Thanks for sharing today!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I, too, love to mix stamps from different sets, it really makes the stamps go farther and give them new life.
ReplyDeleteCarol B
Your card is Beautiful Tanya!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a treasure for your Son!
Thank you for sharning and for the inspiration!
ohhh....how sweet on the box. And I LOVE your ink choices!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Job on your Card!!! Love the pinks!!
ReplyDeleteCute box you created!
your first card is stunning!! wow :) and the box is very cool!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, this card is beautiful!! I just love this stamp and the things yuo do with it! The stickles adds so much dimension!
ReplyDeleteThe little box is so sweet, it's so sweet that you made it for him to keep his badges in! Do they not do the scarf thing?
That card is absolutely gorgeous! And the box is a great idea, too. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThe card is stunning! I love that Insightful Meadows set and I need to start using it:-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great box! Perfect to store his memorabilia!
ReplyDeleteI adore the pink flowery card. That is my kind of card.
ReplyDelete