Friday, July 9, 2010

Friends with Flair Friday (and a Winner!!)

Happy (FWF) Friday!
This week, the team at Unity has been inspiring us with Graphic 45 papers. 


So when it came time to pick papers for this week's project, it seemed a no-brainer to grab for some Graphic 45. I used Hot Tomato (both sides) and Glad Rags. My card is based on this weeks Hip Hop Sketch :


My July store kit arrived yesterday so I inked up “thanks” and embellished it with Stickles, the ribbon is from Nashville Wraps, the thin line of paper is the scrap left from my Fiskars edge punch making that scallopped edge.

I made my own flowers using Unity Cosmo Cricket stamps, Helmar Scrap Dots and more Stickles.


Be sure to check back at the Unity Blog for more inspiration and the list of all Friends with Flair participants.

Phineas picked the winner of the RAK for the Lovebug Blog Hop... the winner is...


Margo!! Email me your address &I will get your goodies out to you!!

14 comments: