Happy Monday! I am this week's Growing in Unity Girl! In case you don't know what Growing in Unity is all about it's a way for those who love Unity stamps to share their Unity creations and be in the spotlight for a week. This is my first time participating but I have been a Unity Stamps Fan for quite some time now.
Each day this week, I will be sharing projects made with Unity Stamps. Today's project is a trio of CAS notecards I made using "thanks a bunch" stamp from Unity (and Cosmo Cricket's) "Garden Variety" stamp set. Here they are together:
and a close up of each:
I used ribbon, ink, pop dots and my Uniball pen (along with my Unity, of course).
Be sure to come back alll week for a chance to win a Unity Kit just by leaving a comment. I will select a random winner and announce it this weekend! Have a great day!






What an adorable set! I just love the colors you used. These are so happy :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing Tanya.. love these cards. Great way to start your GIU week!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I love that color scheme!! smiles...
ReplyDeleteFabulous start! Love the trio of cards!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards. Love the stamps and color comob.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely trio of cards Tanya! I love those papers...the colors are fabby! Thanks for starting us off this week with a wonderful card set!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS cards!! Love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteOHHH! This color combo is FAB! I also need to ink this set--so thanks for inspiring me:) LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous set! I love the red with light blue and the fun circle motif! So cute!
ReplyDeleteCute and colorful!
ReplyDeleteI love the clean, fresh design and color scheme of these cards! Have fun with your Growing in Unity Week!
ReplyDeleteCarol Bloomberg
Love this set Tanya!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift for someone as a Thankyou or Hostess.
I need to make some gift sets for a fund raiser and this gives me some inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing!
Have fun this week!
Oh fun....I just discovered Unity and I won't tell you how many stamps I now have!! hee hee great cards!!!
ReplyDeletevery cute cards!! I love the colors :)
ReplyDeleteThese are soo cute! The red white and blue colour combo looks so fresh! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat to discover your blog! I like the color combo of these cards very much.
ReplyDeleteGreat thank yous! TFS!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute set!
ReplyDelete