Friday, July 16, 2010

Friends with Flair - layout (A baby)

Happy Friday!!! Blogger has been giving me issues so this post is up a little late- don't ya love technology!?!

Today I have a girly layout that was based on sketch 0710C on Paper Craft Planet:


I used lots of Unity Stamps from recent releases to past kits on this layout:


All of these stamps are from Unity (of course). I used Pink Paislee, GCD & some more paper from my stash, I also used Kaiser Pearls, beads (from my stash), my Uniball pen, ink and Helmar's ScrapDots.
Here's a close up of the paper piecing:


Here you can see some of the dimension:



You can barely see the bow, so here's a close up:


The full list of inspiration is on the Unity Blog. Follow the hop and when you find the Unity Blinkie, leave a comment for a chance to win some free stamps.
Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. That is super cute! Great job on your project

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable!!! <3 That sheer ribbon is the perfect touch!! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout! Love all the girly touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the new stamps "moonbeams and sunshine" in such a perfect way - very cute and girlie layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used these stamps--they fit well with this LO!! And that bow and pin!! BEAUTIFUL! So is that precious little one:) Great job:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete