Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Tuesday (and GIU Winner)

This adorable surfer is from Some Odd Girl. I colored him with watercolors and used scraps to make the sun & the rest of the card. Ribbon is from Nashville Wraps, and I also used my Uniball:


And here is the inside:

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Some Odd Girl: Punny
For Fun Challenges: Bright Summer Colors
Bunny Zoe Crafts: Summer Days
Lexi's Creations: Paper Piecing
Totally Stampalicious: Inside Out
DigiDoodles: Punch me or cut me
Crafty Creations: Summer Lovin
Stampin B's: Birthday Card

And the winner from last week's Growing in Unity Giveaway is.....


Fibre Junky!!! Please forgive Penelope's grim expression-it's nothing to do with any of you. She was in a bad mood since she did not get to ride "shotgun" in Daddy's truck. I was hoping picking the winner might cheer her up- boy, was I wrong! Life can be sooooo hard when you are seven years old.


5 comments:

  1. what a cool card,love the layout and the cool dude image,thanks for joining us at lexis and good ;uck
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I actually snickered out loud...Swell...hehehe! Perfect sentiment! Speaking of swell, LOVE the swell waves you have created and that sun! GREAT card! Thanks for playing at some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! Love how you created the sun in the background and I love the sentiment
    Thank you for joining us this week at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used surfer Kody!! Your background is fab, thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh, Tanya! love the SUN in this one, and your "swell" sentiment totally has me lullzing here! WELL DONE! :) you rocked the challenge! thanks for playing with the rest of us Odd Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete