I have had this quote on my fridge for (easily) six months now. I love the quote and knew I wanted to make a magnet for the fridge but didn't what I wanted it to look like. I was inspired to use the quote by the Unity Addicts Challenge #7 and followed this week's Hip Hop Sketch:
Here is my new magnet:
I used a magnet that I recycled from a Yellow Pages ad, some Basic Grey paper that I have been hoarding, ink, Nashville wraps ribbon & mesh, a stapler, Helmar glue and Stickles, of course.
I'm happy with the way it turned out!
We are off to the lake to enjoy this gorgeous weather. Don't forget to check back at the Unity blog for more FWF Inspiration. Have a great weekend!!
%5B1%5D.jpg)





This is beautiful! What a great sentiment
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat magnet--love that quote!
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card and great take on the sketch!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful x
ReplyDeleteso pretty...love that quote!
ReplyDeleteit's a hot and beautiful day here too.. your pink creation is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Perfect quote too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea and so pretty too!
ReplyDeleteHow clever is that? I'm going to have to stop tossing those magnets out! I love the busy paper and color combo!
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment, the fact that you found such a creative way to recycle, and the results - beautiful! Enjoy the lake.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
Way to be green and reusing the magnet! love the colors, and thanks for a great tip!
ReplyDeletebeautiful , just love this.. great colours and I love that sentiment quote.. stunning.
ReplyDeletethis is a great idea and cute magnet!
ReplyDelete