Hi again!! Today is Day 2 of my Growing in Unity Week!I wanted to share another clean and simple card. I used my Unity (and Donna Downey) stamps " Insightful Meadows". I stamped with shimmery gold ink...I'm not sure if you can see the sparkle in but in person it looks so pretty!
here's a close up:
I also wanted to share a project I made last winter. This altered canvas hangs right next to my desk and brings a smile to my face.
I posted this on my Blog in February but wanted to share it this week as well.
First, I painted the canvas, stamped the chipboard petals circle and cardstock then I used pop dots under the wings so the butterfly hearts LEAP off of the canvas. Finally I added jewels, hand cut letters, two bees and a dragonfly. All stamps are Unity anturally!! I even recycled on this canvas, the stem of the flower was created from a green tomato bag which I rolled up and glued together!
Thanks for coming back to visit! Hope to see you tomorrow!!






Beautiful cards and the altered canvas is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab card! You should totally enter that in a challenge (like Moxie Fab's clean and graphic or try the PDCC--I think these colors would work!! http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/)! It would surly win!! I also like that canvas you made--what a great idea! I really need to step out of my comfort zone (cards) and start stamping something else:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, simple, elegant card!! Lovely colors. And a fun canvas, too. So colorful!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Cards!! Love your canvas piece!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the colors on the Canvas~
Love, love, love your Donna Downey card and your altered canvas is so fun! Perfect idea to use the tomato bag for the stem!
ReplyDeleteThe cards are so calm and peaceful! Love your artwork quote!
ReplyDeleteI wish we sure could get the 'sparkle' to shine on our pic's, but we take your word for it...I just know it's shines so pretty on your fabulous card! *smile* And oh my gosh, what an awesome canvas Tanya! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, that card is so soft and lovely! I adore the shimmery gold ink! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ReplyDeleteCarol Bloomberg
Beautiful Tanya! I just love that set of stamps!
ReplyDeleteAnd your canvas, Wow! Gorgeous! It would make me smile to each day! How could you not with the happy colors and the whimsical design, and of course the sentiment it Beautiful, and so very true!
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!
That Canvas ROCKS!!! I have been wanting to make one.....now you are making me want to make one more!!!! love that card too!!
ReplyDeleteyour card is stunning and that canvas is amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteThe DD stamp card is stunning! If you click on it and then click on it a 2nd time you can get in real close! It just looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour canvas is sooo pretty... I love the hearts around the flower...it's almost like little butterflies!
Great projects! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! i love the saying and the canvas is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love how different the Insightful Meadows flowers look in shimmery gold than they do in pretty pinks. So versatile!
ReplyDelete