Friday, July 23, 2010

FWF- a card

Happy Friday!! I made this card based on last week's Hip Hop Sketch:


 I also used Unity Addicts Challenge # 9, a color challenge to use teal, navy & orange. Though I didn't finish it in time to enter it in the challenges I am happy with the way it turned out!!


The paper is from Piggy Tales, the butterfly hearts and sentiment stamp are all from Unity and the rest is from my stash! Be sure to check the Unity Blog for the full list of Friends with Flair participants! Be sure to come back on Sunday because I will be hosting Growing In Unity!! Yeah!!
Have a great weekend!!


6 comments:

  1. This is soo adorable!! I really love what you did with that ribbon... that type of ribbon has like a million yards on it..so such a good way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and all the details! The butterfly is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the elements on this card! That burst of red on the ribbon looks amazing too! Thanks for sharing! p.s. I'm waaay behind on FwFF's...sorry for the lateness!

    ReplyDelete