Friday, April 30, 2010

FWF-Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday!! It's Friends with Flair time again!!

I have a busy Friday scheduled- this morning is a recognition assembly for Penelope and a Mother's Day Tea in Finn's class then this afternoon I am getting together the final bits necessary for my big boys to go camping (at the Scout Expo). Lots of good stuff today!! I'm sharing another layout I made for the Savvy-n-Sassy Ribbon Rave. The challenge was to use four different ribbons and the green, orange and yellow color pallette. These photos are September 2008 at Phineas' birthday party:


The paper is BoBunny and GCD and the Wishes stamp is Unity, of course.

Make sure you stop by the Unity blog and check out all of the other FWF participants for more Unity (and Ippity) Inspiration! Be sure to look for the "Flair Located Here" blinkie and when you find it, leave a comment, you might just win 25 Unity Stamps!!


****BLOG CANDY ALERT****
Anita is giving away some awesome blog candy. Be sure to check it out!!

11 comments: