Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earth Day Blog Hop (Day 3)

Welcome to Day Three of Create it Green’s Earth Day Blog Hop!!

Thanks so much for visiting me!
If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Create it Green and start the hop. You won't want to miss four days of Earth Day Inspiration or the amazing prizes from our generous sponsors! Make sure you leave a comment on each blog on the hop since winners will be drawn from the comments!! We have eight sponsors who've donated some amazing prizes!




My oldest son turned 11 today!! I made him a birthday card for him. He's not little but he's not all grown up either so I made a dragon card using gorgeous recycled ribbon from Nashville Wraps. I used a sketch from Inktegrity's Design Team Challenge:




I wanted to use a stamp but couldn't find any that worked for Bradley so I surfed and found an adorable Dragon freebie from Dustin Pike. His banner and shield were blank so I wrote on them to customize it. Here's the card:



and here's a close up of the ribbon:



I also colored on some corrugated cardboard to ad another little something behind the layered ribbon.

Create it Green's Earth Day Blog Hop will run until Sunday, April 26th, midnight PST. I will be posting each day of the hop so check back over the next few days!! We will be drawing for winners on April 27. Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is the amazingly talented Joan!!














3 comments:

  1. Great card!! Happy Birthday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable!!! I love that cute little dragon image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Dustin Pike's dragons! Your card is absolutely great! Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete