Sunday, April 25, 2010

Earth Day Blog Hop (Day Four)

Welcome to the final day of Create it Green’s Earth Day Blog Hop!!



If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Create it Green and start the hop. You won't want to miss four days of Earth Day Inspiration or the amazing prizes from our generous sponsors! Make sure you leave a comment on each blog on the hop since winners will be drawn from the comments!! We have eight sponsors who've donated some amazing prizes!

Today I have a whole bunch if projects to share:

In this layout, I used the adorable earth image from Meljen Designs. I also recycled a tag and some cardboard (underneath the image):


Here's a close up of the earth:



and here's a close up of the title:




On this card, I used an adorable image from Whimsy Stamps (the cardboard rectangles were recycled from a coffee sleeve):



Here's another card using the same image (the half circles are recycled from the same coffee sleeve):

I hope you enjoyed our Earth Day Blog Hop .We will be drawing for winners on April 27. Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is the amazingly talented Joan!

4 comments:

  1. Terrific projects, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute projects Tanya! Welcome to CT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of great eyecandy! I love the Whimsy Haven tree...great job!

    ReplyDelete