When Penelope was born, Teagen was two years old and couldn't say Penelope so he called her "Pelelly" and in no time flat, we were all using that nicknake for our sweet baby girl. Sometime over the past 6 years her nickname has changed to Pen, Penzer, Penny or Poser (as Brett lovingly calls her).
I have been playing along at Savvy and Sassy's Ribbon Rave. The challenge was to take inspiration from this ad and to use ribbon bows on your layout.
I was inspired by the flowers and hand cut and layered some My Mind's Eye papers that I have had in my stash for many years now. I painted my Thickers for the title and used the pearl & ribbon (again from my stash). Here is my sweet Pelelly:
Here's a few close ups of the layering- I used pop dots to give the dimension I love so much:
Please be sure to check out Create It Green, I just posted some very exciting information about our upcoming Earth Day Blog Hop.
Have a happy Thursday!!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment