This week, I decided to participate in Unity Stamp Company's Friends with Flair. I made this Easter layout using photos from three years ago:
I used an Easter kit my buddy Kristi gave me, years ago (thanks Kristi)! I have been hoarding this kit for far too long... All I added was the bunny, flower & dotted stamp from Unity's January Kit of the Month, a partially used sheet of pink Thickers and the velvet ribbon. Here's a close up of the bunny & his (paper pieced) Spring trail of flowers:
And here is my title using pink Thickers outlined in gel pen, my hand cut "Eggs", again outlined in gel pen. I had no "e" left on the sheet, so I decided to use "3" upside down instead. It was fun inking and stamping on the egg die cuts (from the kit) with Unity's dotted stamp from Unity's January Kit.
I hope this gets you in the mood for Easter!! Happy Friday to you!! Be sure to stop by the Unity blog and check out the other FWF participants for more Unity goodness! Be sure to look for the "Flair Located Here" blinkie and when you find it, leave a comment, you might just win 25 Unity Stamps!!





love your layout, it's perfect!
ReplyDeleteFun layout!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable layout
ReplyDeleteAdorable LO! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteThe bunny trail is super cute! Great idea:) TFS!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun layout! Loving the use of the branches leading to your bunny! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteCute layout!!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Love how you did your title
ReplyDelete