Friday, April 16, 2010

FWF- worth the wait

Happy Friday!! It's Friends with Flair time again!! Today I'm sharing another layout I made for the Savvy-n-Sassy Ribbon Rave. I used Linda's challenge from the Sisterhood of Scrap Spring Clean-Up Blog Hop to use at least three stamps (the camera, "happy for this moment" stamp and the half circle) and a sketch from Unity Simple Scrapbooking Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers as inspiration: 
The Ribbon Rave challenge was to use "The Power of Three" - three photos, three (kinds of ) ribbon, three patterned papers, three embellishments and to weave ribbon.  I used recycled grosgrain ribbon and recycled organza mesh ribbon, both from Nashville Wraps (who has a large selection of AMAZING ribbon made from post consumer plastic bottles!). I also used (standard) red organza ribbon and my three embellishments are: Unity Stamps, Thickers and brads.

Here's the first page:


And the second page:



And them together:


I used my Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive to secure the woven ribbon and I used my Helmar Scrap Dots to support "happy for this moment". I love how quickly (and securely) the 450 dries.


Make sure you stop by the Unity blog and check out the other FWF participants for more Unity goodness! Be sure to look for the "Flair Located Here" blinkie and when you find it, leave a comment, you might just win 25 Unity Stamps!!


14 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Gorgeous pages Tanya! Fantastic job! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgoodness, very unique pages...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts and I so love your pictures, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout and fun pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used.. and the woven ribbons are quite unique! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great layouts- that lil camera is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow--great pages! I need to think about a double page....thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya, these LO's are gorgeous, great job on the challenge! Love the spring colors and the pic's are adorable! That ribbon treatment is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome scrapbooking pages. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE what you did with the ribbons!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete