It's time for another challenge at Some Odd Girl- this time it's a color challenge- to use the colors green, orange & purple. It does not have to be a Halloween project but it seemed natural to me to make a Halloween hanging:
I used Bu'fly Tia, Cowboy Tobie,Witchy Tia and this cute little ghost from this month's freebie Spooktacular Halloween (which you can download here). All of the ribbon is from May Arts (their Halloween Pack), I also used puirple ink, black Glitter Thickers with purple Stickles to add a little extra dazzle and I used purple pearls for the ghosts' eyes and for added dimension on top of the pleated ribbon on the sides.
I'm tickled with the way it turned out!
I have entered this in the following challenges:
Fussy & Fancy- Halloween
If the Shoe fits- A Holiday for the Holidays
Creative Inspirations- Spooky
Penny's Paper Challenges- So long as it Flies
Karber- Kids or Babies (digital)
Easy Craft Projects- Halloween
Sweet Stampin Challenge- Ribbon
OSAAT- Embellishments
Pile it On- Kids themed Halloween





Super cute card Tanya!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney
this is brilliant Tanya
ReplyDeletethanks for joining in with us at OSAAT this week
good luck
Paula xx
Great card. Like your header - how lucky you are - reminds me of photo's I had as a child as there were 4 of us too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
Love all the different images great project!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs, Mindy
very very cute!!! bet it looks adorable hanging up! thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!!!
ReplyDeleteA perfect addition to your home decor!! Great images (I just love SOG) and stunning extras .Thanks for getting spooky with us at Fussy & Fancy this fortnight! Happy Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute card! Thank you for Playing the Karber Weekly Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous card - love those cutie characters - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx
ReplyDeleteOh this is wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx
ReplyDeleteLovin the ribbon combo on this spooktacular card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week! Warmest wishes, Lesley
ReplyDeletefabulous creation Tanya, I love it...thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stampin challenge
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
Guest DT
Love the creation! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Tanya!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love your hanging! Boink!?!? Look at how many digis you used! Great job, and it is so much fun!
Such cute images, lovely creation. And Im not suprised you 'tickled' about way it turned out, its fab. Thank you for playing along at Penny's this week x
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE this, love the images and the layout - gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx
ReplyDeleteOh, what a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!
ReplyDelete