I'm amazed that we're already three weeks from Halloween!! I'm going to have to get started on costumes soon- I guess that means decisions have to be made, huh?
It has been one long week in our house but there's a new challenge up at Some Odd Girl. This week's Stash challenge is to use fabric on your project. There is major inspiration from the Stash team on the blog- so check it out. I wanted to share a project from this week's new release... here's Witchy Tia:
It has been one long week in our house but there's a new challenge up at Some Odd Girl. This week's Stash challenge is to use fabric on your project. There is major inspiration from the Stash team on the blog- so check it out. I wanted to share a project from this week's new release... here's Witchy Tia:
and a close up of the Tia & her glittery hat & hair:
and a close up of the glitter Thickers (with additional glitter) and the Nashville Wraps ribbon:
Don't ya' love the way a grosgrain bow adds dimension to a card!
Most of this card was made straight from my stash- the shimmery orange ribbon, the letter beads, the paper, the Nashville Wraps ribbon, the glitter Thickers & the glitter are all from my stash. The Martha Stewart punch & Witchy Tia are new.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
StampChallenges- Something Punchy
Penny's Paper Crafts- Circles
Belli Challenges-Numbers
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle- Open
Aud Sentiments Challenge- Halloween Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp- Halloween
I'll be back tomorrow with another Some Odd Girl Challenge- for Digi Day at Paper Craft Planet!!






fabulous card tanya :-) the image is adorable and the papers and sparkly letters are fab ,,, love the ribbon too ,,, gorgeous :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Oh yummy!!!! I love the rich colours on Witchy Tia. A gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Love all the stuff you used from your stash. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Belli Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love that big black bow. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our October monthly drawing going on right now.
ReplyDeleteSo cute ... but spooky eyes! LOL! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges. I sure hope to see you again next challenge!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute little witch and beautifully coloured. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Cheers Suzanne
ReplyDeleteHI there
ReplyDeleteJust love that fabulous bow, great words too. thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs Ali x
Oh how sweet is this that image is gorgeous so is the design of your card thank you so much for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
Cute card- I love the shimmery letters and numbers and the image-colored great! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, love the cute image and brilliant halloween colours.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Love the letters etc - nice layout too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Rx
This is adorable Tanya! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge at Penny's!
ReplyDelete~Courtney~
PPCC DT