Wednesday, October 13, 2010

May Arts Ribbon featuring Witchy Tia

Hello Again!! This started as a unfinished birdhouse from the Dollar Store. I added pop dots, paint & Prima paper (from my stash). I also used May Arts Halloween ribbon and Some Odd Girl's Witchy Tia to turn it into this Halloween house: 


Here's the side view- I LOVE these little crazy eyed ghosts!!


here's the back:


And the other side

You can see the layers better here. I used the bat ribbon for the border and Tia wanted some ribbon on her hat:


This is my second project that I submitted to May Arts Halloween Contest. Phineas calls this the Haunted Halloween House but insists that it is NOT scary- which makes me happy because I don't really like scary!

I have entered this in the following challenges:
Going Grey- Make it 3D
Create 4 Fun- Use a Digital Stamp
Bee Crafty- Halloween
Fussy and Fancy- Halloween


7 comments:

  1. Oh my world - this is so supercute Tanya! I love it *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project.Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another fabulopus creation love those little ghosts

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable birdhouse, I love all the details you added in. Thanks for joining us at GGSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just amazing Tanya! Your creativity is astounding! I can never seem to get past birds in a bird house LOL! My Dh is even super impressed with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Great job!! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this?! Love it! Thanks for getting fussy and fancy with us this challenge. Stop back soon to play along.

    ReplyDelete