The new challenge is up at Lexi's Creations and seeing as how it's (somehow) October already, this challenge is Spooky. Lexi has some fabulous new images in her shop so be sure to check them out! I used Vampire Bear on my card:
Here's a close up of the dimension:
I colored this cutie with pencils and stickles and used chalk for the background. All paper is from my scraps bag, which is where I put partially used paper. The ribbon is from my stash. I used pop dots and jewels and stapled ribbon.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes-Something from your Stash (ribbon)
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Fall plus Ribbon
Penny's Challenges- circles
Paper Sundaes-Something from your Stash (ribbon)
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Fall plus Ribbon
Penny's Challenges- circles
Stamp Simply- Three (red mats)
Tuesday Taggers- Autumn
Digi Doodle Shop- 3D It
Check out the the blog for even more Spooky inspiration from the rest of the design team.
Tuesday Taggers- Autumn
Digi Doodle Shop- 3D It
Check out the the blog for even more Spooky inspiration from the rest of the design team.
Have a Happy Monday!






Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
ReplyDeleteHi Tanya,
ReplyDeleteYour creation is just wonderful!!!
Hugs,
Farida
Awwww this is cute Tanya, great image and I love what you've done with the ribbon, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
ReplyDeletexx
Love the stapled ribbon Tanya! That's a great scrapbooker technique too. :) Your "sweet" vampire is really cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Vampire!Perfect colourway too.Lovely effect with the ribbon.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Such a cute card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
ReplyDeletehugs,
Julie
Fantastic creation. I love the ribbons and the red/black. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Cathy
xxxxx
What a darling card! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week! And I must say, I LOVE the photo in your blog header!
ReplyDeleteCute vampire bear and great red and black colour combination! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, I like your black and red colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Tanya! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge at Penny's!
ReplyDelete~Courtney~
PPCC DT