Wednesday, October 13, 2010

May Arts Ribbon featuring Pumpkin Bear

Hi again- are you ready for more Halloween? And more gorgeous ribbon? I used some beautiful ribbon from May Arts & Lexi's adorable Pumpkin Bear to make this card. This was based on this Clean & Simple Cards sketch:


Yes, I modified it a little- I used three ribbons instead of three lines of sentiment and put two of the ribbons on the side, just because. 


I love how shiny this ribbon is!


This is my last project for the May Arts Halloween Challenge though I still have lots of their beautiful ribbon left. I've also entered this in the following challenges:

Oh la la creations- Nothing Floral
Bee Crafty- Halloween
Creative Belli Blog- Pumpkins
Karber Weekly- Halloween
Create 4 Fun- Use a Digital Stamp
Pile It On- Things in Threes  (colors, ribbons)

Fairy Dust Crafts is ahving a Christmas special to help you get ready for the holidays-follow the link in my side bar to check it out!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he's so cute love those pumpkins
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the cute image and the halloween colours.
    Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! What a great card. Thanks for playing with us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well isn't this just an adorable little card? So cute! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun image- love the bear in the pumpkin suit. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, fab card, love that image & the ribbons are gorgeous :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the colours together for Halloween (my all time fav) and the gingham ribbon and little pumpkins are the perfect embellies :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete