Thursday, July 30, 2009

Adornit Blog Hop (RRR)

Happy Friday!

Welcome to the Adornit Summer Fun Blog Hop! If you missed the beginning, hop on over here and follow the links.

The theme is Summer Favorites. One of our family’s favorite things to do is go for a bike ride together. The photos in my layout were taken one evening this past June, when Brett took all four kids on a bike ride to dinner. I followed in Brett's truck, just in case and joined them for a yummy dinner.



I used two fun Adornit patterned papers and one Hambly. I also used ribbon, Thickers, paint with my pencil eraser stamp, ink, pop-dots, metal alphas, a black brad, some hemp, my sharpie & a cardboard box (from yesterday's trip to Costco.)

Here’s a close up of the alphas, stamping & layers (at the top):



and at the bottom (you can see the cardboard underneath it all):



Well, that’s it for me.

It's time to hop on to the extremely talented, Bethany Kartchner.

17 comments:

  1. great summer activity and adorable page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Thanks for sharing the details!

    Hop, hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite layouts on the blog hop so far. and this is stop #73!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! All the elements work together so great. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is wonderful!! I love how you have the pictures all in the circle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love it!
    Thanks for letting me stop by!
    Hopping along..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very cute! I have lots of "bike" pictures so I may have to scraplift this! Thanks for letting me hop by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome LO! love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate you sharing your list of supplies and techniques for your neat layout. Thanks for being part of the party. Debbie Raymond, Adornit editor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love how edgy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you ask my son, this would be his favorite summer time thing to do as well....love the layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the details on this page! VERY cool! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic LOs. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is really cute, nice use of the carboard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. really like how týou cut the photos in a circle - creative and cool hop hop

    ReplyDelete