
I finally finished a Layout!!! It has been awhile, I have been more into creating cards lately. My color scheme has been much more muted lately, it's nice to see bright colors!! I was inspired by SP Color Combo Challenge to use pink, green & yellow. I found this paper & photo & it all came together...I used lots of products: doodlebug & american crafts paper, bo bunny stickers, basic grey & stampin up chipboard,stampin up ribbon, ctmh & unity stamps, my sharpie, a few flowers, pressed petals alphas, my fiskers scallop punch & paint.





Adorable LO. I love everything about it.
ReplyDeletereally pretty LO, the colour combo looks fantastic
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO, you have used the colour combo really well
ReplyDeleteGREAT LO! I really like your patterned papers and I love how everything flows so beautifully together. Thanks so much for playing along!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com