Every vacation we sit down and create a list of activities we want to do before school resumes. We have done really well this summer-we had about ten things we wanted to do. At the begining of the week, we had two things left- we hadn't yet visited the Charles M. Shulz Museum and we hadn't yet had a lemonade stand. Well, on Monday afternoon, we made it to the Museum and it was amazing!!! What's not to love about Snoopy & all of the Peanuts characters (I'm already ready to go back!!!) So, I guess that means we need to have a lemonade stand- probably tomorrow, after Finn’s morning gymnastics, Teagen & Bradley’s afternoon dental check up and before Penelope’s first soccer practice in the evening.
I still can’t believe that school’s about to start.
Here's Pen & Finn in front of one of the murals at the Museum- it was an inspiring afternoon.

I am still going through all of my photos from our visit- I'll post some more soon.





What a CUTE pic Tanya! LOL. Congrats on getting so much done on summer break! My 4 go back on Sept 2...
ReplyDeleteHave a great evening!
Oh My goodness, Tanya! You have been busy! That photo si adorable and hope to see it on a layout soon!
ReplyDelete