Sunday, July 26, 2009

SPCC challenge

We arrived back from our Southern California adventure on Thursday night around 10pm (with only one child asleep- Finn.) Boy, did it feel great to be home. We lazed around the house on Friday, unpacked the car and just hung out at home. While the kids were occupied, I was able to play with some new scrapbooking stuff that had arrived while I was gone & my goodies from winning at SP Color Combos.

This weeks color combo is:


so I made this birthday card:


I used only cardstock & stamps, no patterned paper which is totally unusual for me but I am happy with the way it turned out.

15 comments:

  1. Great Card Tanya! Love the grass under the sentiment. This is a really cute card!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. The flowers look really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you did with these colours. Those flowers are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whimsical flowers! So cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Great job with the Color Combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Very cool card!!

    Heidi SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! I just love it! The flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your use of the colors. The stamped flowers really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic use of the colours - they look really great together here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your work is beautiful.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Love all the stamping! Awesome job.

    Thanks for playing along this week at SPCC.

    Melisa- SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  12. love, love the flowers....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable card!!
    Kristin - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is really cute! love the little "for you" in the corner!

    ReplyDelete