
I found out yesterday that my Tic Tac Toe board won this week's challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo- I am sooo excited!!! What that means is that out of all the amazing projects & cards submitted, mine was picked as the winner for the week! I am stunned!! This week's combo is four colors:

My sweetie was sick last week (with a sinus infection.) He is finally feeling better but he, who am I kidding, we all feel better when the house isn't in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.) To remedy this, these past few days, I have been caught up in a cleaning frenzy. I have spent the greater part of the last few days getting our house ready for us to come home from vacation(I know it sounds crazy but I want to come home to a clean house!) The back of my car is full of clothes & stuff that we don't need ready to find a new home.
I also spent nearly 3 hours on auditions (and voice demos)today which was needed but did NOTHING to directly help us get ready for vacation. It's a little challenging to record with four active kids at home, so while I am recording, they get to play games-
without a doubt they spent too much time "plugged in" today but it couldn't be helped and all is well. It feels good to be getting all of my voice demos updated. It will feel even better when they are done!
Finn focused on his frozen Gogurt!





No comments:
Post a Comment