Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lovebug Scrapbooking Blog Hop -2 Things Canvas

Welcome to Lovebug Scrapbooking's "INSPIRE US!" blog hop!! Our blog hops take place on the last Saturday of every month. Thanks so much for joining us! I hopped along the Lovebug's January Blog Hop & had so much fun I wanted to participate this month!

If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Lovebug Scrapbooking and start the Hop. You won't want to miss all the inspiration or the prizes :-)

Our theme for February is "Leaps and Bounds". Something about the phrase makes me think of Spring which brings me to the canvas I wanted to share today:


I painted the canvas, stamped the chipboard petals circle, used pop dots under the wings so the butterfly hearts LEAP off of the canvas. Then I added jewels, hand cut letters, two bees and a dragonfly. I even recycled on this canvas, the stem of the flower was created from a green tomato bag which I rolled up and glued together! If you click on the photo, you will see all of the details! 

If you become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post I will enter you in a chance to win a RAK from me :) The drawing on March 3rd.

This blog hop will run from today, February 27th until March 2nd. Your next stop on this hop is the talented Rachel .

16 comments:

  1. How lovely :) I love your blog header too so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with canvas is so much fun, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty idea! It's soo colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great canvas... I love that the stem was from a tomato bag!! That is great, I have one from avocados right now, I should throw it in with my scrap stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! It looks like a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very springy indeed. Love your work. Gail D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty canvas, Tanya! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the winged hearts. Good job. Lisa L. (mcia01h)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You won on Scrap it Forward, please stop by to check it out and send us your mailing info :0)

    http://scrapitforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled across your blog, and I have to say, that canvas is so cute!

    ReplyDelete