Welcome to the Create it Green Valentine Blog Hop! You can find lots of inspiration in the Create it Green Yahoo group. Check it out. Or you can become a follower here & I will let you know about some of the great stuff that's happening.
The first project I want to share with you, I used a Grungeboard scrap & a coffee sleeve.
to make this Valentine's card:
Here's a close-up of the grungeboard mast:
and a close-up of the coffee sleeve boat:
And here is the inside:
Don't forget, I also have some Blog Candy to give out today!! Simply leave a comment and you’ll be entered in the drawing for two mini acrylic stamp sets, some Hambly Rub-ons and some Jillybean Journaling tags.
I will do a drawing for the winner on Monday morning. If you comment on both of my Blog Hop posts your name will be put in twice so be sure to check back later today to see my layout where I've used recycled card board for the title and an embellishment!





Hi Tanya;
ReplyDeleteDeanne isn't able to participate today... so they need to hop on over to reCREATE...
http://www.recreate.org/recreate-blog/
I like this card! So cute and those coffee sleeves really make great boats!
ReplyDeleteSuper cut card.... love how you used the ribbon for water.
ReplyDeleteRobin :)
Beautiful projects!!
ReplyDeleteTanya---Love the project! Please change your next hop stop to Donna, : http://www.recreate.org/recreate-blog
ReplyDeleteDeanne had a family issue.
Thanks
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful project! i just LOVE chipboard and am always finding new ways to use it! thanks for sharing this in the blog hop!
ReplyDeletexoxo
sarabeth
Very nice! Love what you did!
ReplyDeleteWELL!! Isn't this the cutest ever :) Very nice!
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest blog hop - such great inspiration¬!
ReplyDeleteRx
Both ofthese are great! I always love new ideas.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I am going to have to try your boat card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Tanya! What a great way to reuse the coffee Sleeve!
ReplyDeleteLoved your colors on the Valentine Card...cute idea for a coffee sleeve. (Paul Revere is a cutie!)
ReplyDeleteYour card is amazing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!! LOVE the boat!!
ReplyDeleteVery creative
ReplyDeletethe ribbon waves are extraordinary! there is no way i would guess any of todays projects are recycled stuff, i guess i have never seen this level of skilled artists working their passion...i am becoming a follower of each blog so as not to miss any future projects!!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! I love grungeboard, and what a great idea for using the scraps!
ReplyDeleteNeat card! Love the water!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card Tanya! BRAVO to you- it's gorgeous! Great use of the scrap of grungeboard!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Just adorable!
ReplyDelete