Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Monday, Monday...Blog Candy Winner

Yesterday was Monday- in the most challenging sense of the word. I had huge plans for the day but by 9am I found myself standing on the street outside my neighbor’s house waiting for AAA to come unlock my car.


 Phineas had locked all of the doors with my keys in the ignition. So at 9:30, when I had planned to be in class at the gym, we were standing on the street, waiting for the guy from AAA. My wonderful neighbor, who also has young kids, reminded me that this will be funny one day. I knew she was right so Finn and I went home and returned with the camera to document our day.


He was upset and didn't want to wait with me.


By 10am, we were home and thankful for neighbors, cell phones and doggie doors. 

Now for the Create-It-Green Blog Candy winner.....
I put everyone’s names into a hat, Phineas shook them up


and Penelope drew the winning name.


Sylvia, you won!!! Yeah!!! Email me with your address and I will send your goodies to you!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so something my dd would of done at that age!

    Congrats Sylvia!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you took photos~ yes, it will be funny one day. Years ago my work keys were on the table as I was getting ready to drop my son off at grandmas. He got ahold of the keys and hid them. Of course, all of the coaxing in the world did not get him to get the keys. After 45 minutes if frantic searching~ I found them in the toybox.
    I am so excited than Finn and Penelope picked my name :)

    ReplyDelete