March has been a crazy month- we have had multiple colds & respiratory bugs (I was sick for nearly two weeks), stomach flu and allergies not to mention me teaching Art Docent in all three classrooms, two visits from a Leprechaun (one at home, one in Finn's classroom), a historical field trip(complete with costumes), Girl Scout Cookie Site Sales, Cub Scouts' Scouting for Food, Little League Opening Day, taking photos at the Annual Girl Scout Me & My Guy Dance, a first Boy Scout Campout and on top of it all we are getting the house ready to put it on the market! Life really got in the way of my blogging this month!
I have a winner! Since I ought to have posted this weeks ago, it only seemed right to give a RAK to two winners instead of one...
Drum roll please...
the winners are...
Carla & Stephanie!!! Email me your addresses & I will get your goodies into the mail.
And since every post needs at least one photo- Here's Teagen from yesterday's game when The Padres played the Dodgers:
His team did a GREAT job at keeping their heads in the game and doing their best!! It's going to be fun to see how this Little League Season evolves.
Such a great pic!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. Thanks for stopping by my blog and glad the tutorial might have helped a bit ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are better!
ReplyDeleteAnd love the pic!!!!!!!