As promised, here is my layout. I used my Sizzix to cut a cracker box & then cut die cut the paper to match.
Here's a close-up:
I also have some Blog Candy to give out!! Simply leave a comment and you’ll be entered in the drawing for two mini acrylic stamp sets, some Hambly Rub-ons and some Jillybean Journaling tags.
I will do the drawing on Monday morning. If you comment on both of my Blog Hop posts, your name will be put in twice so be sure to check below to see my card which I made using a recycled coffee sleeve & some scrap Grungeboard.
I hope that you have enjoyed this stop on the Hop!! BTW-Your key word is "round". If you don't know what the key word is for go to the start of today's hop at Create it Green to find out!! It’s now time to visit the entrepreneur extraordinaire Donna!!





Great way to keep it green. Lovely l/o.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely layout!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFantastic layout! I love repurposing items on my layouts... I use wavy cardboard all the time.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea and you have inspired me to try it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat LO
ReplyDeletemy recycle team is going to wonder where my recyclables are when they see nothing in my bin, i may have to invite them into my studio!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Always amazes me what can be made with recycled materials!
ReplyDeleteGreat LO and what a neat way to repurpose a cracker box!
ReplyDeletelovely layout - and what a good idea with the cracker box!
ReplyDeleteRx
What a great idea to use old boxes like that! Love your layout!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Lo Tanya! WTG!
ReplyDeleteLovely layout, you photos are great as well!
ReplyDeleteWho knew a cracker box could look so good =)
ReplyDeleteLove love the pictures and ou never know when the box's will be handy, Do you?
ReplyDelete