Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day- card

Happy Valentine's Day!! I made very non traditional Valentines this year. Here is Teagen's:


 I used Bo Bunny's football paper and dotted cardstock, Grungeboard and brads from my stash. I sewed twill over the green part of the paper (he loved it when I sewed ribbon on Grandma's card so I  thought he would appreciate it on his). Here'a a close up of the grungeboard heart in the field of green:


 Bo Bunny's Friday challenge was to use 14 on your project so I doodled 14 circles around the bottom corner (on the yellow mat) of the card.  He was happy with it (and I was too)!

2 comments:

  1. very original! Good creative brain on you for sure! Thanks for posting on scrap it forward. I hope that you can participate in the challenge. I would love to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete