Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Minds Eye Layout

I love My Mind's Eye papers- their thickness, texture & coordinating patterns are simply beautiful. My Mind's Eye posted a challenge on their blog to do a layout using 80% My Mind's Eye goodies and this Pagemaps sketch as inspiration:



Over the past few months, I have spent a good deal of time organizing my studio, though my space is still a mess, my papers are organized. I have alot of My Mind's Eye papers(some from years ago). I mixed and matched and came up with this:



All of the papers are from MME, except for the white notebook paper which is from CVS(courtesy of their back to school sale). I used my Sharpie to doodle the title, hand cut it & put diamond glaze on it. I also used pop dots to give some dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you raised the phrases with pop dots,...they are my new obsession! Cute layout,...great way to alter it to accomodate your photos. Love your colors & ribbons, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving such kind comment on my blog. I really love what you did here for the challenge... great photos, fab Layout !!

    ReplyDelete