School(and homework) has already become a major part of our afternoons. With soccer practice in full swing, dinner has to be prepped in advance and easy to make and be reheatable too. With all this in mind, our menu this week is:
Monday: Tortellini with broccoli & marinara sauce served with sliced ciabatta bread, oil & balsamic vinegar
Tuesday: Emeril's Homemade waffles (but I add a handful of flax meal, two handfuls of oatmeal & one more egg). When ever I make pancakes or waffles I always make a double batch and freeze whatever is leftover for later. I'll serve them with syrup or applesauce & plain yogurt (my favorite!!), sausages, watermelon & grapes
Wednesday: Homemade tacos with ground turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, corn, olives, black beans & flour tortillas
Thursday: Taco casserole out of the taco leftovers, layer with some additional cheese, salsa & rice. Having a cassarole for dinner is new for us, I'll let you know how it turns out.
Friday- A year of Crockpotting's crock pot chicken with rice & steamed veggies

What are you having for dinner?





No comments:
Post a Comment