Monday, August 31, 2009

another card (RRR)

A few weeks ago, I made a flower out of a fold top sandwich bag. I tied it together with floss & put diamond glaze & glitter on it to make it pretty. Well, the glitter color really goes with this week's SP color combo, so I added some cardstock, thickers, a few buttons, rub-ons and made it into a card:



and a close up of my sandwich bag flower:


The inside is blank so it can be used for whatever occasion we need. I have a feeling it will be a birthday card for one of Penelope's friends.

5 comments:

  1. I sure do love the sandwich bag flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandwich bag flower! SO neat....

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW neat! I think the baggie flower is the coolest idea! So Creative!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job TAnya! Love repurposing things this way!

    ReplyDelete