Sunday, August 23, 2009

SPCC & Unscripted sketches

I have been wanting to do a layout about when Brett took Teagen to his first NFL game (which was last December) but had no idea how to put it together but when I saw the the color challenge at SPCC, I knew what I had to do. Here are the colors:



Then I found this sketch from Unscripted Sketches:



I turned the sketch twice, stamped & doodled on my cardstock added a football brad and here is my LO: (click on the photo for a close up)



and here is a close up:



This is the first recent layout I have made that does not use any ribbon or fiber- it's simple but I am happy with the clean look of it.

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet simple layout.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the detail & the moment are great!!! kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is most definitely on my top list for awesomeness! I love your journaling. Beth

    ReplyDelete