
This is stop #14, the blog hop begins at Operation Nice Blog Hop. When I heard about this, I knew I wanted to participate. It was inspired by Operation Nice and I was too.
At first, I thought I could make a card for this person or a journal that person... I decided to do something nice for my sweetie instead. This has been such a long week but the weekend is just hours away and it's a three day one at that-Yeah! So I made this card for Brett and it is currently hidden in his work bag (I hope he finds it before reading about it here)!
I was going for a kind of "casual valentine-y" feel. I used Daisy D's, BoBunny, my Sharpie, a Unity stamp and brads & ribbon from my stash:

a close up:

It would be oh so nice if you commented though it's not a necessity. Your next hop is to Donna's Diary. Have a nice weekend!!





Adorable card!!!! I'm sure your sweetie will appreciate it! Happy Friday!!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo adorable!!! I love the paper, stitching and layout! Your honey will LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, so sweet! I'm sure he loved it!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I LOVE this card...Everything just flows so beautifully... I bet he loved it...Awesome work Tanys!!! Xx
ReplyDeleteI love the many layers and the notebook paper acting like a "letter or note" Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove all the layers and paper!! So pretty! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeletewhat a great card! i always leave my hubby hidden post its- sometimes i even forget about them but when we cross them it's just wonderful!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining in on the hop with me!
have a great night!
xoxo
sarabeth
What a lovely surprise for you sweetheart! I've got a surprise planned for my hubby tomorrow morning and it has been difficult to not even drop hints about a surprise coming up!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun making other people happy and it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Leish
love the colors you used and the papers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and so sweet! Thanks for the bloggy love; it was nice to meet you during this hop. :)
ReplyDelete