Friday, August 27, 2010

New Challenge-Some Odd Girl

It's time for another challenge at Some Odd Girl. This week it's a sketch challenge using this fabulous sketch:


I used this sketch as a base but modified and embellished it quite a bit. I colored Some Odd Girl's Bookworm Tia with my colored pencils and brought in Prima papers, hand cut some flowers from the paper and popped them with pop dots, added a line of bling, Stickles, Nashville Wraps ribbon and doodles from my white Uniball pen.


Here's a close up of the title, bow and bling:


And here's Tia- I used Stickles on her headband too!


It also meets the following challenges:
Oh La La Creations Challenge #61- Elegant Ladies
Penny's Challenges: Pink and Green
Stamp with Fun: Card for a Girl

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I luv that background paper fabulous image and colouring
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is such a pretty card! I love your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card! Love the glitter letters to spell the sentiment relax. I need to get some AI images and play because they are cute!

    ReplyDelete