Friday, August 27, 2010

New Challenge at Lexi's Creations- Emboss it!!

 My posts are a little off this week- life has demanded my attention but better late than never, right?

A new challenge is up at Lexi's Creations!

Lexi's Creations has challenges every other Monday. This week's challenge is to emboss. Which is a HUGE challenge for me, so I pulled out my Cuttlebug "birthday" embossing folder. I paper pieced & colored Lexi's adorable image, Elaina and also used CS and Prima paper, ribbon from Nashville Wraps, Stickles, KI rubons and jewels (which I picked up a few weeks ago at Scrapbook Expo) and my white Uniball pen:


I've also entered this into the following challenges:
Stamp with Fun: For a Girl 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges: pink & green

Head on over to Lexi's blog - there's lots of embossing inspiration from the rest of the team! Hope you play along!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at KWED with your awesome card!!! I love that Birthday embossed layers and all those gems are fabulous!
    HAve a most wonderful weekend!!! Hope to see you again, soon!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What wonderful colors and a great layout!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Tanya! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's & KWED. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT
    KWED DT

    ReplyDelete