Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm an Odd Girl!!

I know!! I know, those of you who know me aren't at all surprised by this statement but what I mean is that I am now on the Design Team for Some Odd Girl Digital Stamps!  They have adorable, playful images which are so inspiring- I am thrilled to be joining their talented team! My first project is a (recycled) magnet, made of cardstock & backed for reinforcement with this recycled packaging:


The Some Odd Girl Blog posts a creative challenge every other Thursday. Today's challenge is to use ribbons and rubons on the same project. Ribbons, well, that's easy. Rubons, not so much but I dug into my stash and used some (yellow) rubons on the side border and another (light blue) rubon on top of the ribbon across the bottom:


This adorable rainbow image is called Fluffy Love and is a mere $3.00 in the Some Odd Girl store or if you play along with the challenge, you have a chance to win three of your own Some Odd Girl Images! So check it out and play along!! Here's a look at the dimension:


Here it is in action on my fridge:


Have an amazing day!!!


4 comments:

  1. Great to have you on the team... your magnet creation is adorable, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new DT post, or should I say posts… Loking forward to working with you over at lexi's creations
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute! I love your magnet idea! Welcome to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya, just popped by to say hello & welcome to Lexi's Design Team, looking forward to working with you & seeing your gorgeous creations :)

    This fridge magnet is wonderful btw - I love the rainbows (who doesn't lol) & the ribbon is fab & that sentiment just perfect!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete