
I can't believe it's been four years since this guy was born... Happy Birthday Phineas!!!

Today started at 6:30 AM with six very sleepy people and a table full of birthday presents for Phineas. He had so much fun opening everything! After eating breakfast, the kids all played with Finn's new toys. School came next and Finn's class had a party for him- we brought the cupcakes, birthday sign & the Go-gurt, they provided the balloons, location and classmates- the kids had alot of fun!


After pre-K, Finn & I went out to lunch at Jalisco Grill where the gave Finn his meal for free " a birthday present" the cashier said, talk about customer service...Then we ran to the Nugget for some groceries and headed home to make Finn's birthday cake. We made this cake from Conversations with a Cupcake.
I followed the recipe to the tee (which is a huge accomplishment for me) and it was delicious!! Absolutely delicious- though Brett & Teagen didn't really like the filling, Pen and I loved it!! Unfortunately, my cake is not very pretty but it was yummy! After everyone had their cake, this is what was left:

After dinner, Brett & the kids played Wii Resort. It was a very good day!





No comments:
Post a Comment