
Day 2 Operation Nice-this is still stop #14, the blog hop begins at Operation Nice Blog Hop. and it's all about being nice-inspired by Operation Nice.
A nice mom doesn't always seem nice (at least to her kids). One of my biggest challenges is getting my kids to help around the house. Last spring, I made these charts for my kiddos and let them choose specific contributions to do around the house. As with many things, the charts were wonderful at first but when the new-ness wore off, it stopped being fun. I intended to revive them this summer but between camps, vacation, hanging out relatives & trying to enjoy our summer, it just didn't happen!
I think I know why it didn't last, Phineas needs a chart too. I didn't make him one because I thought he would play with it (plus he can't read yet) but he is old enough, in fact he is an excellent helper! I don't know what I was thinking when I didn't make him a chart!?! That mistake will be corrected very soon.
Here they are:
(click on the picture for a close up)
Your next stop on the hop is to Donna's Diary. Have a nice weekend!!





OMGoodness these are soooooo CUTE and FUN!!! I want to make some of those charts, but unfortunately I dont have any young kids so they would have to be for my husband and I ;). Have a great great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteThose charts are so cute! I love them!! My daughter would love a chart like that and it is such a good idea. I drew up a chart for her potty training recently (she's 19 months old) and tried to make it colourful and fun for her. I didn't think to actually scrap one though and your charts definitely put mine to shame!
ReplyDeleteLeish
Super cute and Fun charts!!! great idea...thank for sharing . I will make one of them for my friend's son...she is trying to potty train him.
ReplyDeleteCool! I need to look more closely at this post! :O)
ReplyDelete