Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday- cards

Happy Birthday to Me!!
Yep. It's my birthday today... My Sweetie is taking me out to the movies (on a Monday night)!!

I actually made a few cards today- I started a layout but have not had the time to finish it! ScrapbookSteals.com had a weekend crop. I made a few cards based on their challenges.

The first challenge was to make a birthday card or layout. Seeing as how Teagen's birthday was yesterday, I made this card for him using product supplied by Scrappin Sports Stuff (you will be able to find the instructions there as well):


Here is a close up that shows a little of the dimension:




Their last challenge was to use orange or pink as the primary color- well, pink is the primary color aside from black & white! I read this zentangle challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and knew I wanted to combine the two. For the Splitcoast challenge, it probably has too much color but I am happy with it anyway! The lion is a digi image from Meljen Designs.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tanya! Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize it was your bday - happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete