Happy Friday!
It's another camping weekend for us (this time with Teagen's Cub Scout Pack). And we are in the middle of our "birthday season" when combined with baseball, Scouts and the end of the school year it gets pretty hectic!! For my Friends with Flair project, I want to share a layout I made using my first Unity Stamp set- Middle School Madness. I used Helmar adhesive to secure the mesh & give extra dimension to the title.
Click on the photo to see more details
The kids posed for this photo right after their trampoline was set up (on Christmas Day). They wanted to say thank you to Granda Jerra (who bought them the trampoline). We love you Grandma Jerra!! We miss you!!
Check back at the Unity Blog and follow the links to all of the other FWF participants. When you find the blinkie, you have a chance to win some wonderful Unity stamps!





Awesome layout! Love the mesh behind the title.
ReplyDeleteGreat page
I love love love this layout!!
ReplyDeletewhat fun time at camp great project too!
ReplyDeleteFun layout! nice job.
ReplyDeleteFABBBulous!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic layout Tanya! I love the mesh, stitching, your title and design! Great page!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout and the mesh is the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!
ReplyDelete