Friday, May 14, 2010

FWF- card

Happy (Friends with Flair) Friday!!

Yeah, Friday!!! Is it just me or have you noticed that there is never enough time to get everything completed on time... something is always delayed...which is what inspired today's card:


I love this little snail from Unity's Jan KOM!!

Today is a busy day for us!! Lots of good stuff! My big kids are all in school (it's my walk to school day). The cat has a vet appointment, Finn has preschool. We have a school carnival tonight and I am getting everything together so Brett, Finn, Pen & I can go camping with Penelope's Girl Scout Troop while Brad & Teage stay with Grandma & Grandpa (both baseball and soccer on Saturday). And my sweetie celebrates his birthday on Sunday so I need to have everything ready to celebrate (while we pack up camp and head home)!!

Don't forget to check out the Unity Blog to see a full list of FWF participants. Remember, someone is hiding the blinkie - find it and you could win some random Unity stamps!!

You might have noticed that I have a new blinkie in my sidebar- my (L is for lion) card made the top five at Meljens Thursday Challenge!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your card - I used this stamp on a card too and had so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card... i do love that mushroom stamp!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! i have yet to ink up that image. can you believe that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful how everything looks so lovely together!!

    ReplyDelete