Saturday, March 28, 2009

World Record Blog Hop

Happy Saturday!!!
Today I am excited to be participating in Unity Stamp Company's World Record Blog Hop!


For inspiration, I made this card using Unity’s Middle School Madness stamps, Ranger & Tsukineko ink, Little Yellow Bicycle stickers, Bazzill and Basic Grey papers, ribbons & pop dots.

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now hop along over to: www.jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com

28 comments:

  1. Very cute - found you even though the blog before wasn't updated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This card is awesome! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE card -- LOVE the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So So cute! I love the Middle School Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I haven't seen a card with that set for a long time - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun card and the great DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute! I love it! This set isn't used enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea!! Great way to use that set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just so creative and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cute. I love all the different faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, I just ordered this stamp set...your card os oh, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tanya!!

    I'm Lia, and you left a comment on my blog for the Pink Paislee Spring Blog Hop. Congrats, you're my winner of the Pink Paislee Prize Pack! Please email me at azminlia@yahoo.com.sg for instructions to get your prize. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete