"Relish the fact that the road of your life will probably be a windy road. Something like the yellow brink road in The Wizard of Oz. You see the glory of Oz up ahead, but ther are lots of twists and turns along the way."
- Suzan Lori-Parks
My day was full of twists and turns.
When I woke up, I was planning on getting the kids to school early to do the Governor's challenge before school but Penelope woke up with a nasty cough. Scratch the challenge for Penelope, Finn & I but I still brought Teagen & Bradley and they participated- Yeah! Penelope had a good amount of Viamin C, rested (and watched tv) but insisted she was feeling better so I brought her to school, I was scheduled to help with Art Docent in her classroom from 12- 1:30 so I figured if it got to be too much, I could bring her home. Well, I brought Finn home, Grandpa took him over to his house (even thought he & Grandma both have a nasty cold.) I drive back to the school, go into the classroom & Penelope's teacher -gently- tells me Penny is not feeling at all well- perhaps I should talk her home. So, no Art Docent for Pen or I we go home so she can have some more Vitamin C and rest. Eventually , I get my excercise on the treadmill(Yeah Me!) and Penelope is feeling much better now. It's amazing what a nap can do. In fact, she made it to her second baseball tonight and she did great, totally focused on the game.
It's time for bed. I wonder what tomorrow has in store...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Exercise...awww hum bug! No wonder you look the way you do :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for hopping over to my blog!