Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Hol-ODD-day Blog Hop



Happy Tuesday!! It is finally time for the Some Odd Girl Hol-ODD-day Blog Hop!! You should have arrived here from Zarah's amazing blog. 

Our hope is to inspire you this hol-odd-day season. So for my project I used a some new, some old and, of course, a Some Odd Girl image. I made a gift card holder using Santa:


My new is the Anna Griffith "noel" border, my old  is my ink, distresser, paper, cardstock & ribbon from my stash, and my Some Odd Girl image is Santa colored with pencils. Don't you love gift cards!! 

Here is the list of blogs on the Hol-odd-day Hop:
15.Asa
17.Tanya  (YOU ARE HERE)
25. Kristy
 
Be sure to leave a comment as one lucky commenter will win the Santa image I used on my project!! All comments must be submitted by 6pm EST on December 1st to be eligible to win!! Each of the Odd Girls is giving away an image, winners will be announced on our blogs on December 2nd. So get hopping! Your next stop on the hop is the very talented Mary!!



Have a fabulous day!!

32 comments:

  1. Oooh - I HEART that card! Love the warm, cosy feeling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SOG Santa is so sweet but still old-fashioned,. He goes great with all the vitage papers! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the vitage look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As cute as can be! LOVE the vintage charm! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adorable, I love that jolly santa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used Santa as your O!!! Really fun card! Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Very cute card! Love Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is just too adorable!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tanya, he's so so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous X'mas giftcard holder! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute!!!!! love santa as the 'o'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wicked idea to use Santa instead of a letter. Ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little Santa is just eh sweetest, he is certainly going to put a smile on the face of the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect placement for Santa! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jolly ole santa makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card!! I love the shabby feel of it! And such a creative use of Santa for the "O". Very cute!
    TFS! And thanks for the chance to win some new SOGies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great project. Santa is so cute! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice project, thanks for the chance to win the cute Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great project santa is adorable great job.

    Rachel
    gl2814@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute Tanya! I LOVE how Santa and his big round jolly belly is the "O" in noel! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love how Santa is the O!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Santa and the tradition colours
    hugs
    TAmara

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Tanya!
    I am loving this creation! Fabulous letters and Santa being incorporated in!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great christmascard, I like the Santa! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete