Thursday, December 2, 2010

Uber Girlie & Hol-ODD-day Hop winner

Some Odd Girl's new challenge is to make it UBER-GIRLIE!

Whatever it takes to scream "THIS CARD IS FOR A GIRL!"... Lots of pinks and purples, maybe? Frills, lace, ribbons, flowers and bling? Butterflies and faeries? A shopping theme, perhaps? It's up to you! Here is my tag using Cold Kaylee:


with a close up of the lace peeking out from behind the paper:

  
 and her Stickles embellished boots:


To join in the challenge simply, link up your project here. 

I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday's blog hop, I loved seeing all of the amazing projects!! As you'll recall, one of my commenters wins Some Odd Girl's Santa image! Using random.org, that winner is...

Rachel (Trickut)!!


Rachel, email Kristy@someoddgirl.com for and let her know you won Santa!!
 



1 comment:

  1. Love the lace! Great colors! TAGS are soooooooooooooo fun! I'm so glad to be on oddie this month with you all!!

    ReplyDelete