I have had a CRAZY few weeks!! At the end of October, I started a seasonal job working at a wonderful company, there was lots to learn (and there still is) but it's a good fit for me. I have spent the last three weeks in training working from 32-40 hours a week. Boy, has it thrown my world out of whack and my poor blog has been neglected... But better late than never, right? Especially when it comes to blog candy!! Without further adieu...We put everyone's names into a hat and Bradley drew the winner:
And the winner is...
Lindy!! Lindy, email me your address so I can send your goodies out to you!! My email is voice (at)tanyamsmith.com.
There have also been two challenges that I have not posted about: Lexi's current challenge is Anything Goes. I used Lexi's Bauble Spiral Christmas Tree & my shrink paper to make these fun earrings for that challenge:
And Some Odd Girl posted a new challenge too!! This challenge was to use an image or images to make your own background. I made this birthday card using Some Odd Girl's "Happy Birthday" sentiment:
And last but not least, for those of you in the US, needing to get started on your Holiday shopping: Give and Get is Here! Follow the link to get a coupon and "Enjoy 30% off from November 11-14 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy plus we'll make a 5% donation to a non-profit."
Have a great weekend!!










No comments:
Post a Comment