Saturday, September 11, 2010

Some Odd Girl Digi Day -Happy Birthday Bag

It's been a hot & busy day with three soccer games at three different parks starting within three hours of each other, swimming and dinner afterward then date night with my Sweetie! It's a good day.
A few hours before soccer, I played at Some Odd Girl's First Ever Digi Day at Paper Craft Planet. We have three challenges up right now- Misting and Masking, Back to School and my challenge is Anything but a Card. I made this gift bag using Birthday Tia (who will be available this week exclusively through Operation Write Home):


Be sure to pick up September's freebie at the Some Odd Girl website!! All Some Odd Girl Digi Day Challenge entries must be in by tomorrow 6pm EST.

I've also entered this in the following challenges:

Penny's Challenges- Happy Birthday
Double Dutch Challenge- The Easy One (# 11- not a card)
Crafty Creations Challenges- Transportation
(this bag will transport a present- I hope they agree)
Stamp Insanity- Threes 
(three colors-green, yellow & pink, title in three places)

Enjoy your weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable bag! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love the cute image on the bag! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun gift bag! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! That is a really great way to personalize a gift bag - So clever!! I'll remember this a Christmas ~ EEK! :) Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tanya! How fun is this! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete